The Demo Framework is a new distribution that highlights powerful features created by our community. It is intended to be used as a starterkit for promoting enterprise-ready Drupal solutions. It uses modules from popular distributions like Spark, Commerce Kickstart and Panopoly to deliver an engaging web experience management solution.
- Case Study - delivering ”Wow thru visual storytelling” through a live demonstration.
- Demoing Drupal - user personas, demo scenarios, scripts and best practices.
- Using Drupal distributions - Showcasing Demo Framework as our example.
- The Demo Framework core - what goes into building a distribution for sales engineers.
- Q/A - getting involved with distributions, demos, and feedback from the audience.
This is a new and improved version of a talk we presented at Drupal Camp Austin 2013!